Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 240: You Mean I Actually DO Have Things I Have to Get Done This Semester??

(Seriously, lady??)

So.  The place I'm doing my Field Practicum this semester--one of the things I have to do is some online computer training--5 courses' worth.  For all I know, they will take either 10 minutes or 10 hours.  I have no clue.

I VERY EASILY could have been done with them by now.  The goal/semi-deadline is to have them done by Labor Day.  I am pretty much completely booked with appointments and classes and stuff (Dragon*Con!) through Labor Day.  I had PLENTY of time to get this done today.  Instead, I took a 4 hour nap.  (I think I made the right decision.) 

So, yeah.  I can't say I'm necessarily proud of myself for not even starting this training.  But at the same time, I'm not going to beat myself up about it.  It is what it is, and I know that I will get it done by Labor Day.  (Okay, the day after Labor Day at the latest.)  Why stress out about something that I know I will get done eventually anyways? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment