Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 209: Taking a Chance on a Hotel


My carpool friend and I decided to get to Columbus on Thursday night and spend the night in a hotel before going to the conference on Friday.  So I went to hotels.com and looked through the reviews of over a dozen hotels in Columbus.  Every hotel had some bad reviews mixed in with the good reviews.  After a while, I decided just to pick something.  I picked a Days Inn that had good reviews overall and was inexpensive.  It was only going to be for one night, and what's the worst that could happen?

Result:  I loved the hotel.  It was great!  I loved the inside, which was small but quaint.  The room was very comfortable.  I had requested two queen beds, and we got a room with two queen beds.  I took my chances on picking a hotel, and I gave the hotel 5 out of 5 stars :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment