Friday, August 5, 2011

Day 214: Am I Crazy????!!!!


Today, I got the "awesome" idea of planning and having a 2 day event at my school next year through the campus group I'm a president of.  What am I thinking???!!!  Before I could start to doubt myself and this whole thing, I messaged several people (around a dozen) I thought would be good to have as a speaker at this event.  So far, lots of them have said that they think it's a great idea, and they would be happy to speak at the event in March :-)

So--I ran this idea by my group's vp and our faculty advisor, and both are on board with this :-)  I have never started or run a large campus/skeptic related event, but I figure . . . why not?  There haven't been any events that I'm aware of that are skeptic related but NOT focused on religion at all.  So I figure I'm as good as any person to run a skeptic event :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment