Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 225: Stupid Bed Strip Thingies. How Do They Work??

You see these straps in the picture above?  Yeah.  They look all cute and sweet and innocent.  But they're not.

I got a pack of these things for Christmas from my mom.  Almost 8 months later, I'm STILL unable to figure out how the hell to get them to hold my undersheets in place.  SERIOUSLY.  I am sheet strap challenged. 

So what do I do instead?  Deal with the fact that I am a restless sleeper and toss and turn at night and wake up to sheets all disheveled.  And I deal with the fact that, after a few nights, the undersheet thing is pretty much off of all sides of my bed.  And do I fix it?  Nah.  Because I know it'll be like that again a few nights later.

So anyways, yeah, those things in the picture are the devil for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment