Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 228: Damn Purses.


My goal for this morning was to leave as early as possible so as to bypass as much traffic as possible on my way to school.

So I'm driving, and I get about 5 minutes or so from my house.  Then I realize, "Shit, I forgot my damn purse!!!"  Just last night, I had switched purses from my usual one to a new, smaller one that my mom got me recently from Florida.  (It's fair trade and handmade in Guatemala and pretty cool.)  I had put the purse around my bed post, and I kinda thought to myself, I hope I remember this thing in the morning.

So yeah, I forgot my purse and therefore had to drive back home to get it.  By now, it was 7am, and I thought for sure traffic would just suck, and it would take forever for me to get to school.  But surprisingly, traffic wasn't bad.  And I now know that I don't have to leave by 630am in order to avoid traffic :-)  So yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment