Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 227: Damn You, Sleep Lover.

(I have a bunny very similar to the one in the picture.  I still sleep with it sometimes....)

I had one main, important goal for today:  Not to take a nap.  Tomorrow was to be my first day of classes, with my first class being at 8am in the morning.  That's bad enough, but add to that the fact that I have to leave early because of traffic, and that doesn't leave much time for sleep.  Especially when you're a night owl.

So I figured the best thing to do in order to (hopefully) be in bed at 1030pm would be not to take a nap during the day.  I was doing really well, too.  Then 730pm hit, and the tired bug hit me.  And I caved in pretty quickly.

Next thing I know, it's 930pm.  "Well, so much for not taking a nap.  And for going to sleep at 1030pm."  I went to sleep probably around 1am or later. 

Needless to say, getting up at 630am was rather difficult.  But I did it.  It is now 445pm, and I am still good energy-wise :-)  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment