Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day 223: I did it!!!


I did it.  I FINALLY FILLED OUT AND FINISHED MY IRB APPLICATION AND SENT IT TO MY PROFESSOR.  I had been putting it off for at least a month.  Why?  Because I couldn't decide how I want to carry out my Methods section for my experiment.  I still am not quite sure how I want to do it.  But you know what?  So what.  I figured I can put something there for now, and see what my professor thinks. 

I DID IT.  And the walls did not come crumbling down.  And my professor didn't email me and say, "Gina, this is crap.  THIS IS CRAP WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU."  (Actually, he hasn't emailed me about it at all yet, but that's beside the point.)

Words cannot describe the amount of relief I felt after completing this application.  And words cannot describe HOW PROUD I WAS of myself.  That alone was the greatest reward ever :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment