Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 238: Productivity? What's That??


This picture sums up the first half of my day perfectly.  I woke up at 530am and couldn't fall asleep, so I worked on stuff for my student group until 8am.  Then I went back to sleep.  Then I woke up and watched an episode of Star Trek.  Then I went back to sleep.  Then I woke up at 4pm, got ready, and headed out for a second date (which went very well, by the way :-)  ). 

SO, yeah, I got very little done today.  And I'm okay with that.  Like I've said before, I'm really good at putting sleep above absolutely everything else.  And yes, my room is a mess, and yes, I haven't started online training for Devereux, and yes, I haven't written another blog post for CFI.  But hey--I've learned that beating myself up about these sorts of things is just not effective. 

So yay to me for not beating myself up as much as I used to :-)  Thanks fail blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment