Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 206: Dorm Room Decisions


This coming weekend I was planning on going to Ohio for a secular student leadership conference.  We were staying in Ohio State's dorm rooms.  The options are a single bed room ($60 a night) or a quad dorm room ($24 a night).  At first, I requested a quad room (3 roommates).  It was much cheaper, and it would be a chance for me to possibly meet people and make new friends. 

Result:  Today, I decided to get a single room.  That way, I would be able to get sleep whenever I wanted, and I'm a VERY light sleeper.  So I emailed someone who works for the secular organization and asked him if it would be possible to switch to a single dorm room.  He replied and said that they had already turned in the room requests to the university.

So I decided to call the university.  Long story short, I was able to switch to a single dorm room.  And overall result--I was VERY glad to have switched to a single dorm room :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment