Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 222: A To-Do List Gone Awry


In all fairness, I didn't start writing my to-do list at 5pm.  And it merely consisted of emailing someone, updating my blogs, finishing a book, going for a run, and filling out my IRB application.  By 6pm, I was tired and decided to take a nap.  2.5 hours later, I wake up.  "Well, so much for my to-do list!"  I think to myself.  Then I realize that I still have all night to get stuff done.

So some stuff on my list, I got done.  Some stuff, I did not.  Some stuff, I'm working on right now (updating my blog).  And some stuff I didn't even have on the list, but I got them done regardless.  I reserved several rooms/spaces on campus for my student group to hold events.  That felt pretty damn good to get done.  I looked at a site for merchandise we could possibly sell at our table events. 

So despite the fact that I didn't get everything done on my to-do list today, I'm okay with that.  Because there is always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment