Monday, August 1, 2011

Day 208: A Much Needed Oil Change


In preparation for my upcoming road trip to Ohio, I needed to get an oil change. 

Result:  I got an oil change.  Whoo-hoo!  From there, I drove to Atlanta to meet a friend for lunch.  While on the interstate, my engine light came on, and my car jerked a couple of times.

Now, I've had this sort of thing happen before after getting my car worked on.  It runs on a computer system since it's a hybrid, and so (I guess) it can be too easy for the car maintenance place to mess up the computer system.

So the next day, on my way to leaving for the road trip, I stopped by the oil place.  I told them what happened.  Long story short, they had put just a teeny bit too much oil in my car, so he drained it and redid it.  And that solved the problem :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment