Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 203: IRB Psychology Application Woes


I have got to fill out an IRB (Institutional Review Board) application before my professor and I can begin our research in the fall.  I even already filled one out in Experimental Psychology.  I just have to transfer the info to the newer application form, and I have to update it and make sure the info is still correct.

I still haven't done it.  I watched tv instead.  I've really gotten behind on this research project.  I'm just not super motivated because my professor takes forever to get back to me on emails, or he has to reschedule our appointments for one reason or another.  It's just kind of like, if he's too busy or not that invested in it, why should I be?  I know that isn't that good of an excuse, but I'm just not as motivated about it as I thought I would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment