Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 200: A New Blog


I have decided to start another blog (along with this one).  Its purpose is to chronicle my 15 year journey with depression and food issues.  I KNOW that I cannot help other people until I am comfortable sharing about my past.  I am extremely private about it--and what good is that doing anyone??? 

I'm scared to death about this.  I don't even know what I think might go wrong.  It's just that I've held onto my issues with depression and an eating disorder for so long that I've considered it a close friend that I don't want to share with anyone.

Who knows, I might only last a week doing this, if the struggle becomes too great.  But I think that as long as I have people supporting me and saying my blog is a good idea, then I will continue to do it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment