Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 186: How Fun IS Hiking Anyways??


So.  My friend Hollie and I had planned on going hiking today somewhere in Georgia.  I hadn't seen Hollie in over a year.  And yet I still found myself highly questioning whether or not I should go hiking with her.  What if it's super hot?  I don't know what to wear!  WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE ANY FUN????

Despite my anxiety about this whole thing, I decided to go anyways.

And I had an absolute blast!!!  I really like hanging out with Hollie, and we went hiking to a place I had never been before.  And then afterwards we had lunch in Dahlonega, a city I hadn't been to in at least 10 years.  Then later we went to Woodstock for the fireworks that had been cancelled the night before, and it was a lot of fun :-)

I'm really glad I pushed through my fears and went.

No comments:

Post a Comment