Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day 175: Humanists Sure Know How to Drink!


Part of the yearly student leadership conference involves drinking.  Lots of drinking. 

Some friends and I drove to a local convenience store to get some alcohol in order to partake in the dorm room drinking festivities.  I got Mike's Hard Pink Lemonade, since I hate beer, and I hate Mike's regular lemonade.

This drink was super good.  However, the combination of sleep deprivation and low alcohol tolerance caused me to start slurring after just one drink.

So yeah.  I'm not ashamed to say that it only took one hard lemonade drink to make me stop drinking.  I'm kind of proud of my low tolerance level actually.  It sure saves me a lot of money and a lot of worrying about getting drunk and thus suffering the various consequences arising from being drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment