Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 190: Pools Usually Aren't my Scene...


But I made an exception this past weekend.  My close girl friends and I went to Florida because a good friend of ours was getting married.  I stayed in a hotel room with 2 of my friends and one of their sons.  So of course, the hotel had a pool. 

I had three options:  Spend time by myself in the hotel, spend time by myself somewhere else, or hang out with my friends at the pool.  I chose the 3rd option.  But:  What if I get burnt?  What if I'm super hot?  What if the water is super chlorinated and burns my skin or my eyes?  What if what if WHAT IF???

But guess what?  I had fun at the pool.  I really did!  I brought a book.  And I went swimming.  And some of our other friends showed up at the pool.  I did get burnt some, but just in spots where I missed sunscreen, and so it was definitely worth it.

1 comment: