Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 192: Book Buyers Anonymous

(Is that bench cool or what??)

Hi.  My name is Gina, and I have an addiction.  I CANNOT STOP BUYING BOOKS.  Of course it would be fine if I could actually keep up with them.  But I can't.  I have dozens of books that I haven't read, and yet I keep buying more.

Today on the way home from Florida, we passed by a billboard that mentioned $3 books and thousands of books available.  I passed by it on the way to Florida.  But to pass by the store on the way home from Florida--that would just be foolish.

I bought close to a dozen books for $35 total.  KILLER DEAL.  But I know for a fact that it will possibly be never that I will actually read all of them.  Because I just keep buying more and more books.

I buy my books on discount, so it's not a problem financially.  It's a problem regarding time and space.  And the problem is, I don't think it's really a problem.  I mean, they're BOOKS.  It could be worse, right???

No comments:

Post a Comment