Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3: Choreographed Dancing



For today's project, I chose choreographed dancing.  I figured it would be a good way not only to guarantee failure but also to get some exercise. 

I suck at dancing, especially choreographed dancing.  My hips just don't work like that; they are stiff and not graceful in the slightest.

I begrudgingly made it through the 37 minutes and 48 seconds, the whole time reminding myself that it's okay to fail.

End result:  I succeeded at my goal of failing.  I also finally accepted the fact that not only is it okay that I suck at dancing, but also it's okay that I choose never to do this workout ever again!

1 comment:

  1. I totally relate big time to this one! I've tried a few kinds of workouts like that and I'm always kind of embarrassed about being so clumsy and uncoordinated, despite I'm doing it alone in my own home! lol
    The upside, though, is that with repetition, it gets way easier and more fun. Plus it's generally a great workout because all the muscle groups get used. You get more graceful down the line. ;-)

    ReplyDelete