Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 29: A Spinach Quesadilla



Today, I allowed my boyfriend to choose our location to have lunch.  I'm a vegetarian, so usually I choose the place.  But I was feeling adventurous (yes, eating at an unknown location is a risk for me), so I let him choose.

He chose a Mexican restaurant.  I was apprehensive.  But, like I said, I was feeling adventurous, so I chose a food that I am very picky about. 

The quesadilla.

What if there's too much cheese?  What if the spinach isn't good?  What if there's too many peppers and onions?  Obviously, a quesadilla is a difficult food to get right in my eyes.  So I usually avoid it. 

Result:  My adventurous-ness paid off.  It was the best quesadilla I've ever had.  I couldn't freakin' believe it!

Folks, sometimes it pays off to be adventurous.

1 comment: