Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24: All Your Brainz R Belong to Us


I am still (kind of) addicted to the computer game Plants vs. Zombies.  There was one level that I could not get past.  And since I hate failing, I would only try a couple of times before giving up.  A couple of days later, I would try again.  And give up.

So today, I decided to conquer this level and give myself an hour to see if I could get through the level.

Result:


It took me 26 minutes to accomplish the level.  Surprisingly enough, after a while I didn't mind failing so much.  I just kind of accepted that I was going to fail.  And then, eventually, I got through it and beat it!  It felt pretty damn good, both to let myself fail and to accomplish the level through simple trial and error.

No comments:

Post a Comment