Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25: How to Succeed and Fail at the Same Time

In cognitive psychology, my professor gives pop quizzes. A classmate of mine told me that he tends to quiz on material that we will be learning the day of the quiz. So, in preparation of today's possible pop quiz, I studied chapter 3 and read the article listed for today's date on the syllabus.

We did have a quiz today. However, the quiz was on chapter 1, which I had not read, and on an article by Noam Chomsky, which I hadn't read.

That's how I failed. I read the wrong material. I also failed in the sense that I was worried all freakin' day about this pop quiz.

So how did I succeed? I got a 100 on the quiz! I didn't even read the material, and I was able to figure out the right answers to the questions.

So that is how I failed and succeeded at the same time :-)

1 comment:

  1. Woo! Go Gina!

    It's Casey. I don't know why I always pop up as anonymous.

    ReplyDelete