Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 17: Human Population Growth



Today, I decided to begin work for my Science 1102 class, which is a class that is 100% online.  Part of the class entails online quizzes, composed of 5 questions with 3 minutes allotted for each question.  We are given 3 1/2 days to complete the quiz.

The first unit for the course is about human population growth and its various components and calculations. I wanted to go ahead and read the material, study the material based on the outline provided online, and take the quiz. But I had recently acquired a sore throat.

sore throat = grumpy mood

I didn't want to take the chance of possibly not getting a 100% on the online quiz. But I also didn't want to procrastinate and not get the quiz done.

Result:  I sucked it up and read and studied the material, which was not an easy task. I then took the online quiz. The quiz was MUCH easier than I was expecting. I don't yet know the grade that I received on the quiz, but I am fairly confident that I earned a 100. :-)  The task was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment