Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 266: Homework Sucks.


I'm taking a Computer Applications of Statistics class this semester, and we started with Excel.  I have almost zero experience with Excel.

Result:  This homework assignment is literally THE hardest homework assignment that I've ever had (at least that I can think of).  There were only 10 problems, but each problem had a bunch of stuff that we had to do.  And everything had to be formatted correctly.  I don't even know how many hours I worked on this homework assignment overall.  Luckily I worked on it off and on for 2 or 3 weeks.  But DAMN this homework was really difficult.

I have no idea the grade that I got on this homework.  I'm just hoping for a 90 or above, and normally, anything below a 98 would be disappointing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment