Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 244: A Missed Costume


See these people in the above pics?  This is from the Dragon*Con parade that was on Saturday at 10am.  Yeah, I was supposed to be with those people, dressed up in a doctor's outfit with a cute little black cat stuffed animal on my shoulder.

Margaret Downey had brought the costume for me and brought it to the Star Party.  Of course, I forgot it there.  Long story short, one of the Atlanta Skeptic organizers took it and figured it was Margaret's, but I never quite got the costume from him.

But honestly, I was okay with the fact that I wasn't in the parade.  I still had fun and enjoyed hanging out with friends.  And it was fun taking pictures of the parade people.  And if I do participate in it next year, I would want it to be for something I'm passionate about.  A character I really like, or something like that.  We'll see.  I have a year to decide basically :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment