Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 263: Sleep.


Sleep.  Oh, how I love sleep.  I REALLY love sleep.  And yet, sometimes, sleep does not love me.

This past month, my sleep schedule has really been messed up.  Taking 8am classes 3 days a week will do that to you.  Most nights lately, I have a hard time falling asleep.  Then I wake up at 4 or 5 in the morning and can't fall back asleep.  Then I end up taking a nap some time during the day.  As you may be able to imagine, these sorts of things are rather disruptive to my daily life. 

Add to this the fact that my motivation level has been low the last several days or so, and I end up with a huge desire to sleep. 

Sleep.  How I love sleep, and yet how my body sometimes hates sleep even more than I love it. 

It's times like these that caffeine can really come in handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment