Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 254: Chalking




Today, my student group did some chalking.  It was me, the vp, and a recent graduate.

I didn't want to do the chalking by myself.  Why?  I don't like unwanted attention.  I don't want people watching me while I'm chalking.  I don't even know why.

So I chalked the thing in the 2nd picture.  And that was about it lol.  Sad, I know. 

I have 8am classes 3 days a week.  I get on campus usually by 715am, so I have 30 minutes before I have to head to my classroom.  So I am thinking about doing some chalking before 8am.  That way, there won't be a lot of students to watch me do it.  And the students won't be in my way either.  I'll start off easy and then do more as I get more comfortable with the simple act of chalking.

No comments:

Post a Comment