Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 99: Books Will Be the Death of Me


So.  I had planned on spending Friday, Saturday, and Sunday working on schoolwork.  No problem there.  However, where I'm housesitting, they literally have DOZENS of books that I want to read.

Result:  I now know that I am weak when it comes to being surrounded by books, especially ones that are not mine.  I'm surrounded by books at my home, but I know that they will always be there, so I don't feel like I have to read as many as possible as quickly as possible.  But where I'm housesitting, I might never housesit here again, so I want to read as many as I can.

I didn't start working on schoolwork until around 5pm on Sunday.  As a result, I won't have a certain assignment done on Wednesday.  But it's not a specific deadline or for a specific class (it's research I'm doing with a professor), so I'm going to see if we can meet on Thursday instead of Wednesday.

At least it's books that I'm obsessed with, right...?

No comments:

Post a Comment