Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 114: Face Off


Today is a really nice day out, so Carey and I decided to play cards outside on the deck.  We played a game called Face Off, which I had never played before.  It's basically based on poker, but you have 5 hands, and each hand is played against the other person's hand.  Keep in mind that I hate to lose.

Result:  We played 3 games.  I lost every single game.  He apparently pretty much always wins against other people.  Did that make me feel any better?  No!  But he and I kept reminding myself that the purpose of this whole thing was for me to lose in the first place.

It's Day 114, and I still hate losing!  But hey, at least I tried something I had never done before.  And I'm glad that I did it, even if I did lose every time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment