Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 106: Bicycle Hunting


Many thrift stores and some pawn shops were stopped at today in an attempt to find adult men's bicycles.  My boyfriend customizes bicycles by adding a gas-powered engine to them.  When complete, they go 40 mph, and 1 gallon of gas takes you about 100 miles.  Plus you can ride in the bike lane, since it is technically a bicycle.  He has a crapload of engines but no bicycles to equip them with.

Result:  We found no adult men's bicycles.  We even went to KMart and I forget where else.  He found nothing.  He also found nothing online, on craigslist, websites, etc. 

I think it's some sort of conspiracy involving children.  But I haven't found any proof yet, so my hypothesis will remain a hypothesis for a while longer I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment