Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 101: Papers Galore


I had a paper due tonight at midnight.  It had to be 2 pages maximum.  I had another paper due the next morning at 9:30am.  By 1030pm, I hadn't even started it.

Result:  My paper due at midnight, I was able to get it down to 2 pages.  It took me quite a while because I was about 3 lines over, and when your paper can only be 2 pages, you feel as though everything in it is essential.  But I reworded some stuff and took out parts of sentences, so that helped.  My professor might not be super strict about the 2 page limit, but why take a chance when you are a perfectionist like me?

As for my second paper, I had all of the information I needed for it, I just had to put it all together into a 4 to 5 page paper.  As I was going along with the requirements for the paper, at first I thought, "Crap, there is no way that I have enough info for this paper."  But as I kept writing it, the paper ended up being 5 1/2 pages.  Unlike my other paper, I did not spend a lot of time trying to get it to be shorter.  Hopefully procrastination did not go against me this time, hopefully I got a good grade on both papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment