Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 98: Lost Once Again


Today I went to a karaoke place with friends, and it was a BLAST!  After hanging at a tavern in Atlanta and having some yummy food, I headed to where I'm housesitting.

Result:  I got off of the right exit on GA 400.  I was literally about 15 minutes from home.  Somehow I got completely lost.  I literally just drove on random streets because I knew that I EVENTUALLY would end up somewhere familiar.  I was far from my home, so I was fairly unfamiliar with the area I was in. 

30 minutes later, I end literally ONE MILE from the tavern I had started at.  I went in a huge freakin' circle.  Part of me was like, "Really??" but a bigger part of me was just glad that I was somewhere I recognized.

I got home.  Eventually.  I have THE worst sense of direction of anyone that I know.  I bring directions with me, and I still get lost.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment