Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 93: An Unproductive Afternoon


Today I went out to lunch for Japanese food and then frozen yogurt with my good friend and her 8 month old daughter.  (That was lots of fun btw.)  Afterwards, I planned on going home and doing a crapload of reading, consisting of backed up NY Times issues, a book I'm reading from the library, a science quiz...I don't even remember what else.

Result:  I ended up taking a nap and not doing anything productive until 7pm.  I spent the next several hours reading NY Times issues (see previous blog post).  It is now almost midnight, and the only other thing I have done, aside from having dinner, is my science quiz (which took a lot less time to do than I thought it would).

I love naps, but they sure do cut into my day when I take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment