Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 89: A Bad Mood


Today, I was in a really bad mood.  For no reason at all.  (Those are the worst.)

Result:  I can't say I was very pleasant to be around today.  But then again, I didn't really interact with much of anyone, other than my parents. (And luckily I wasn't mean to them or anything.)  Cognitive psych class was awful; the whole class was talking and wouldn't shut up.  So after the class, I told my professor that I had a complaint; that I can't concentrate when everyone is talking, and it seems to be getting worse each class (which is true).  So we'll see if he addresses that in class more, he usually just lets students keep talking.  And it's NOT like they're talking about stuff that's class-related.

So yeah, I went to class, took a nap, and didn't do anything productive until about 10pm.  But at least I got through the day, and it wasn't TOO bad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment