Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 90: Housesitting

(It's fun watching kitties play with window shade strings!)

Today I housesat for a friend who has 6 cats.  I hadn't housesit for her and her husband for a while, and I was looking forward to spending Friday evening/night relaxing at their house.  They have a large selection of books and DVD's, so I was excited to spend the evening reading a book and watching a movie of my choosing.

Result:  I can't say that the evening went as I had originally planned.  I took a nap and woke up around 930pm.  I watched some South Park episodes.  Around 1030pm, my boyfriend Carey called me from Africa, which was a VERY nice surprise :-)

I did read most of the book I chose (a book by director/actor/writer Kevin Smith).  But I didn't watch a DVD.  My evening was pretty good regardless.

No comments:

Post a Comment