Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 102: Trivia!!!!!


Today, I was debating whether or not to go to my university's skeptic/secular student group trivia thing at Mellow Mushroom.
Reasons to go:  I love Mellow Mushroom; I love trivia; I love my SCI peeps; I'm an officer, so it would be good for me to go.
Reasons not to go:  I'm housesitting in Roswell; I might not have fun; what am I going to do until trivia if I don't go to where I'm housesitting?

Result:  I went to trivia.  And within 2 minutes of being there, I was already having fun.  And I even tried a new food, it was flatbread with tomatoes and feta and I think hummus and balsamic vinaigrette.  It was AMAZING.  We lost first place by 2 points.  Spinach!!!!! No!!!!! That was the correct answer that we didn't put for pizza toppings from Dominoe's.  And I knew it, but I thought we had already put it down as an answer.  But turns out that the team was anti-spinach.

People, never doubt a vegetarian.  Ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment