Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 82: A Science Test


So.  By now, I had taken a psychology test the day before and a psychology test today.  Right after my test, I wanted to work on stuff for my science class that I needed to do before taking the science test online.  And then I wanted to take the science test that day, even though I had 2 more days before it had to be completed by.  But I wanted to get it done today after my last test and before leaving to have dinner with friends, because I was going straight to my boyfriend's house after dinner, and I didn't want to have to do the test while I would be spending time with him.

However, I was burnt out at this point from having taken two tests within the last 30 hours.

Result:  I completed the work for the test and took the test.  It was, in my opinion, the most challenging test that we had taken in the class thus far.

And I got a 96 on it.  I was glad to have gotten it over with, and I got a good grade on it :-)  Success!

No comments:

Post a Comment