Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 79: My Blog

So.  Obviously I have had this year long goal to do this blog, where I fail at something every day.

Result:  I am good with failing every day, or at least close to every day.  Okay, so I'm not always able to fail, but I certainly think that there is something that I'm going to fail at every day.  Even if I don't fail at it, I consider it a valiant effort in the sense that I am able to exceed my own expectations of myself.

However, what I AM failing at is updating this blog every day.  I don't even know why.  It's not like it's THAT difficult.  Maybe it's boring.  Or I just don't feel like doing it.  But as the days go by where I don't update the blog, eventually I forget what the heck it was that I failed at on a certain day.  Of course I could write these things down before posting them, but I haven't done that either.

I want to update this thing every day so that I don't forget what it is that I failed at.  And so that, like now, I don't have to post 8 days at once since I didn't update at all that week.

I'm disappointed in myself for not keeping up with updating this blog, but at least I AM working on the project every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment