Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 59: Tijuana Garage


Today, I went to Tijuana Garage, a Mexican cantina, in the Little Five Points area of Atlanta.  I went so that I could play trivia with some friends.  I had never been here before, so I really didn't know what to expect food-wise.

They had a really decent vegetarian section (that means that they had more than 4 choices).  Several of the choices were types of tacos.  I decided to go for it and try two very unique tacos--the Georgia Tofu Taco (which had BBQ sauce) and the Luau BBQ Tofu Taco (which had pineapples and some BBQ sauce).

Result:  Holy crap they were good!  The sauce was kind of hot/spicy, which I usually don't like, but it tasted really good with the other ingredients in the taco. 

I am definitely looking forward to going to this restaurant again :-)  And the trivia was really fun because the guy doing the trivia was able to use tv's throughout the restaurant, so he showed various clips and the questions and answers.  It was a really cool way to do trivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment