Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 63: Thinking Man Tavern

Today, I ended up going to Thinking Man Tavern (a non-smoking bar/pub in Decatur, GA) with some friends.

Result:  I didn't have a good time, and I let myself be in a bad mood.  There were people that that I don't know that well, and for some reason, especially when it comes to females, I have a hard time feeling comfortable around people that I don't know, especially if I'm with a group of friends.  I've realized that I sometimes get jealous and am scared that my friends will stop being friends with me so that they can be friends with the other females.  I know it's stupid, but I just sometimes wonder if I'm easily replaceable.

I really need to work on being okay with both myself and people that I don't know very well, especially when it comes to hanging out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment