Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 62: Plyometrics


Today, I did the P90X Plyometrics workout.  I've done this workout several times before, but for some reason, I had a difficult time doing the exercises this morning.  It's a really intense workout.

Result:  I wanted to give up about 20 minutes into it, not because I didn't want to do it, but rather because I didn't think I COULD do it.  So instead of quitting completely (there was still 40 minutes left to the workout, and I was determined to do the whole hour), I let myself take a little longer water break, and I brought my intensity down.  It's tough for me not to be judgmental of myself when I'm exercising, but I know that I truly did the best that I could.  So I'm still proud of myself for doing this workout today.

No comments:

Post a Comment