Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 74: St. Patrick's Day

Today was St. Patrick's Day.  All day I was looking forward to celebrating later in the evening at a Japanese restaurant.  They were going to have green beer, live music...I imagined lots of fun and good times.

My boyfriend and I get there, and first of all, it was live acoustic music.  I was imagining a rockin' band.  Second, all of the outside tables were taken.  So it was a very disappointing event, and we ended up going to Mellow Mushroom instead.  To make a long story short, we ended up not even sitting at Mellow Mushroom because a drunk guy was bothering us.  So we went to another bar/grill place and ended up eating there.  I tried green beer for the first time, and it was surprisingly good!  I hate beer, but I actually liked this beer.  I only had a couple of sips, though.

So lots of things didn't go as I had expected they would, but in the end, it ended on a good note :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment