Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 76: Race Car Driving

(no, that is not me lol)

Today, I had a birthday party with some friends at Malibu Grand Prix.  The plan was to play miniature golf and do some laps on their grand prix race track.

Result:  I chose just to be the passenger with the car; I didn't really want to be the driver.  So I rode with my boyfriend.  I had planned on doing 10 laps; I only ended up doing two!  I felt really nauseous and dizzy, so I got out after the 2nd lap.  But I still had fun watching my friends do the grand prix and looking at everyone's times to see who was the fastest.

We weren't able to play mini golf because it was crowded, and we didn't have enough time before our dinner reservation.  But I didn't mind, and we'll still be able to use our mini golf purchases later :-) It will be like a second birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment