Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 149: Milk.


Milk.  A common staple in most households.  One of my favorite things to consume when I'm hungry.

I love milk.  So what in the world does milk have to do with my fail blog?

I bought the wrong freakin' milk.  I didn't even realize this fact until the next day when I went to open the carton.  Now, I'm not brand specific (other than only buying organic milk), but I AM specific in the fact that I only buy skim milk.  I've bought skim milk dozens of times without a problem.  But last night, I bought freakin' 2% milk.

Now, I know that there are much more worse things in the world than me buying the wrong percent fat content of milk.  But this is a big deal to me for reasons I don't feel like talking about.  But anyways, I decided just to drink it for the next couple of days and leave it in the fridge where I'm housesitting.

Normally I would take the milk with me back home, but I figure this can be a homecoming gift when the house owners return.  I did drink the last of their 2% milk, so it's only fair.  Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment