Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 127: A Trip to the Spa


Today, my girlfriends and I threw a Bachelorette party for our friend.  Instead of the usual bar hopping or strip joint type of evening, we spent the day at the spa.  Our friend loves to get manicures and pedicures, and we knew that she would like a day at the spa. 

I had never been to a spa, and the only types of services I've had before are manicures and pedicures.  The services at this spa were pretty expensive, so I decided just to get a half hour facial.  I had never had one before, and I was worried because I have really sensitive skin, so I get rashes or break out easily.  But I decided to give it a shot.

While at the spa, I decided to also get a scalp massage.  It was only $15, and two of my friends said that it was amazing.  So I decided to get that as well. 

Result:  The facial and scalp massage were amazing!!!! It was really relaxing, and the products used for my facial were hypoallergenic and okay for sensitive skin.  The scalp massage was really relaxing, and it was totally worth it!

I was worried that I wouldn't like the services because I didn't know what to expect.  But not only were the services great, but we all had a lot of fun spending the day at the spa.  It was a great day with good friends :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment