Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 142: 1000 Ways to Die



Today I decided to continue with my attempt to overcome my phobia of blood by watching an episode of a show called "1000 Ways to Die."  SURELY this show will be gruesome and will give me a way to systematically lower my anxiety relating to seeing blood on tv.

Result:  Sigh.  The episode that I watched was kind of gruesome, but only at one point--when a guy was run over by a tractor trailer, and his body was literally cut in two.  That was gross, but it wasn't gross enough to make me want to stop watching the episode.

But it does turn out that the show is a great way to become aware of numerous ways you can die.  And if viewed enough times, I have a feeling that watching this show too much could make a person never want to leave home.  Then again, accidents happen at home as well.  Turns out that nowhere is safe when it comes to death.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should watch Dexter!

    Signed,
    Becky (in case you don't recognize the Ragby name and photo from 120 years ago)

    ReplyDelete