Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 124: Guacamole? Ew...?


Everyone I know likes guacamole.  As for me, I have never had a guacamole dip that I actually liked.  Probably because I don't really like avacodo in general.  Not much at all, really.

Well, I went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant with a couple of friends, and they ordered table side guacamole, where they make it right at your table.  I had never had table side guacamole, so I thought, "Hey, I'll try it.  If I don't like it, it'll just prove the fact that I don't like guacamole."

Result:  I tried the guacamole.  And I actually LIKED it.  I couldn't believe it!  I think I liked it because it also had tomatoes and some sort of sauce.  So thus ends the belief that I hate guacamole.  I can't say I will ever ever order it, but on the off chance I ever go to this particular Mexican restaurant again, I'll at least know that I like their particular guacamole.

No comments:

Post a Comment