Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 145: Bad Habits


Sigh.  This isn't an easy post for me to make, but I figure if I REALLY want to change my bad habit, I shouldn't be so "hush hush" about it all of the time. 

I'm a chronic scab picker.  I have been since the 4th grade.  I've never cared much about this habit until recently.  My boyfriend wishes that I would stop because it's really not a good thing to do.  And I know this.  But I enjoy it. 

Anyways, I was doing really well with it for about a week, but I gave up (for now) after that.  I have really sensitive skin, and for the past several months, my legs have REALLY been getting itchy rashes; obviously, I haven't figured out why yet.  So it's just really discouraging to cut down on my bad habit when it's impossible for me not to scratch my skin.

Some day I will *maybe* conquer this bad habit.  But not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment