Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 123: Alarm Clock Woes


So.  As I stated in my previous entry, I had a paper due this morning at 9:30am.  I didn't finish it, so I set my alarm for 6:15am so I could go to school and finish it there and then turn it there.  I still had two pages to write, and I like to edit my papers before turning them in.

Result:  I use my iPhone as my alarm.  Well, I forgot to turn the volume up on the alarm before going to sleep.  Which I never forget to do.  Except for this one morning.  When my final exam paper was due.  So I didn't even hear the alarm because it was pretty much inaudible. 

Luckily I woke up at 730am somehow.  THANK GOODNESS because I'm not a morning person, so thank goodness I woke up early enough to still have time to get to school, finish the paper, and turn it in by 9:30.

I finished it at 9:15, printed it, and turned it in at about 9:28.  I got it done, and it was just a little over 5 pages (the minimum requirement).  But I can't say it's one of the best papers I've written. 

I just hope I get an A in the class.  Please just let me get an A in the class...

No comments:

Post a Comment