Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 170: Homebody Day


Yesterday was my mom's birthday, and today was Father's Day.  So my parents and I were going to go see the movie Super 8 and go to a favorite local Italian restaurant.

Result:  We didn't go.  My mom has chronic pain, and she wasn't feeling well, so the plans were cancelled.  To be honest, I really wasn't expecting for us to go.  My parents are homebodies, and so I usually don't hold my breath on us going out any time soon.

So I spent the day at home.  And I didn't really enjoy it.  After being in a relationship for 7 months, I was used to spending my weekends not at home alone.  So I pretty much just moped at home wishing that I was somewhere doing something.  I'm sure I could have found something to do if I really made myself, but I didn't.  Oh well!

1 comment:

  1. :( you could always call me!!! Have you thought about moving back out of your parents house and maybe into an apartment again?? I could never ever ever live with my parents again. We would kill each other!! Anytime you are bored or feel lonely call me, you know we are always home and eager to get out!

    ReplyDelete