Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 163: A First Date


Today I went on a first date with someone I met online recently.  I wasn't too nervous or worried because we had already been talking for several days before we met in person.  We met for dinner, and after dinner, the question was, "What to do next?"

There were several ways I could have failed and made a bad decision and had things take a wicked bad turn.  I could have gone to his house and he could have done something really bad to me.  Okay so that was the main worry on my mind lol. 

But I decided to go back to his house because I knew that this guy was way too nervous to try anything to harm me or make a move lol. 

Long long story short, things went well, and I made the right decision :-)  So taking a chance and risking a big fail paid off, because the evening couldn't have gone any better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment